The Restorative Justice Ministry (RJ) offers a value-based approach to criminal justice with a balanced focus on offender, victim, and community. The Ministry seeks to reach those who are in penitentiaries, jails, precincts, lock-up cells and youth offender reception centers.
It works for the total development of the correctional community and for the total well-being of prisoners and detainees in the dispensation of justice:
- Locates and establishes partnerships with the penitentiaries, jails, precincts, lock-up centers, and youth offender reception centers in the parish;
- Builds trusting and helping relationships with the families of detainees and prisoners;
- Provide spiritual and socio-emotional support to detainees, prisoners, and their families;
- Provides legal/para-legal assistance, case follow-ups, and helps facilitate the smooth release of those proven innocent or who have served their time;
- Advocates for humane, quality and effective rehabilitation of jail residents;
- Organizes livelihood trainings, value formations, family life seminars, and other capacity-building initiatives to guide their reintegration in the community;
- Performs related tasks as the Parish Priest may assign.
RJ PASTORAL TEAM
Rev. Fr. Bienvenido Luke D. Dobles
Sr. Maria Charisma R. Roslin, SHE
Saint Agnes Parish
Rosas St. cor. Champaca St., AlmarSubd., Camarin, Caloocan City
(02) 962.9004 / (02) 937.4255