Mary Queen of Peace was the first name of the Church at the time it was sub-parish of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish in Area D, Camarin, Caloocan City under the guidance of the late Rev. Fr. John Moran.
Through the help of the residents of Almar Subdivision, a Burmese priest from Radio Veritas, Rev. Fr. Peter Karen Gam, was requested to celebrate the Holy Mass every Sunday morning.
His Eminence the late Jaime Cardinal Sin celebrated the Mass before the ground breaking ceremony with Bishop Sobrevinas and the late Fr. Moran. On January 01, 1995, by virtue of decree issued by His Eminence the late Jaime Cardinal Sin, the Mary the Queen of Peace Sub-Parish became a full pledged Parish in honor of a young virgin and martyr, Saint Agnes. The first Parish Priest being Rev. Fr. Michell Joe B. Zerrudo until 1999. Rev. Fr. Marlou V. Lemaire became the second Parish Priest until 2005.
On January 30, 2000, Fr. Marlou started the reconstruction of the church, which was completed in eleven months. It was on March 04, 2001 that the blessing and consecration of St. Agnes Parish happened with His Eminence the late Jaime Cardinal Sin as the main celebrant.
Fr. Marlou was succeeded by Rev. Fr. James Gaa, Rev. Fr. Danny Pajarillaga, Rev. Fr. Bienvenido Luke Dobles as parish priests before Rev. Fr. Ferdinand Dulong took seat on June 2019 after the General Reshuffle.
Vicariate: Our Lady of Lourdes
Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. Ferdinand Dulong
Preceding Pastor: Rev. Fr. Danilo P. Pajarillaga, Rev. Fr. Bienvenido Luke D. Dobles
Date Established: January 1, 1995
Feast Day: January 21
Address: Rosas St. corner Champaca St., Almar Subdivision, Camarin, 1422 Caloocan City
Contact Number: 962.9004 (telefax)