It was in 1990 when the San Isidro Chapel was built under the jurisdiction of Our Lady of Lourdes Parish. Seven years later, the Epiphany of the Lord Parish was established on October 19, 1997 by His Eminence the late Jaime Cardinal Sin, previous Archbishop of Manila,
The foundation of the church was initiated by its first parish priest Rev. Fr. Estanislao Soria on April 1997. The church’s construction was finished on October 2003 by Rev. Fr. Montecarlo Villoria, its third parish priest. At that time, the parish had 19 kawan and 10 chapels of their own.
The Parish was solemnly dedicated by His Excellency Most Rev. Antonio R. Tobias, D.D, Bishop of Novaliches, on October 19, 2005 during its 8th year foundation.
With its Feast Day celebrated every Sunday after January 1, its last Parish Priest was Rev. Fr. James D. Nitollama prior to the 2019 General Reshuffle.
The Epiphany of Our Lord Parish located in San Isidro St., Camarin, Caloocan City was established on October 19, 1997. prior to the 2nd General Reshuffle in June 2013 was Fr. Aristeo M. De Leon. is the new Parish Priest having been transferred from the Kristong Hari Parish on Commonwealth Ave., Q.C. The feast day of the Parish is on the 2nd Sunday of January.
Vicariate: Our Lady of Lourdes
Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. Alvin Balean
Preceding Pastor/s: Rev. Fr. Aristeo M. De Leon, Rev. Fr. James D. Nitollama
Date Established: October 19, 1997
Feast Day: 2nd Sunday of January
Address: San Isidro St., Camarin Rd., Kiko, Camarin, 1422 Caloocan City
Contact Number: 211.8196