The Labor Ministry, provides assistance to those who experience issues in employment by providing direct assistance, bridging opportunities for economic well-being and protecting them from unjust practices.
- Organizes labor group in the parishes to strengthen church relationship with the labor sector (workers);
- Provides consultation and awareness seminar on the rights and privileges of labor groups;
- Facilitates skills training to enhance potentials of its beneficiaries;
- Provides direct services to the families’ of labor sectors by organizing medical mission and giving of school supplies;
- Initiates partnership with NGOs, LGUs that offers assistance to less privileged workers in the diocese;
- Performs related tasks as the Parish Priest may assign.
The Ministry published a book last October 2016 entitled, “”Si Joebert, Si Kiko, Si Mae, At Marami Pang Iba”, containing research work conducted in business establishments under the Diocese of Novaliches and the actual experience of their workers. It also releases a quarterly newsletter entitled, Batingaw Ng Manggagawa.
Suggested Christmas giveaways from the Diocese of Novaliches’ Labor Ministry: their newly published book, “Si Joebert, Si Kiko, Si Mae, At Marami Pang Iba” (Joebert, Kiko, Mae, and Many More). The book tackles the lives and experiences of Filipino laborers and the efforts of the Ministry to help them. For inquiries and orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9320044 / 9314719. Thank you po.
LABOR MINISTRY PASTORAL TEAM
Rev. Fr. Joseph M. Buslon
Ms. Amelia P. Domopoy
Jesus, Lord of the Divine Mercy Parish
Caimito St., Mapayapa Village 1, Pasong Tamo, Quezon City