The Education and Scholarship Ministry aims to expand access to educational opportunities and encourages parishes to be responsive and innovative. Its functions are:
- Prepares clear guidelines for the educational assistance or scholarship programs;
- Helps to source out funds from generous parishioners and philanthropists who are keen with educational causes;
- Partners with educational institutions supportive of the programs;
- Takes charge of screening and selection of beneficiaries;
- Designs a formation program for the beneficiaries;
- Ensures the sustainability of the program;
- Performs related tasks as the Parish Priest may assign.