The Disaster Preparedness and Mobilization Ministry serves as a first responder in addressing crisis situations and in increasing the resilient capacities, especially among parishioners. Its mandate include:
- Develops an orderly and responsive program for disaster response in the Parish;
- Does stockpiling and periodically monitors availability of relief goods;
- Creates a data base on hazards, strengths, and resources of the community;
- Provides formation and capacity-building for preparedness and contingency measures;
- Works with government agencies and non-government or civic organizations in the design and implementation of activities;
- Performs related tasks as the Parish Priest may assign.
In charge of this Ministry, is SAC Director Rev. Fr. Joseph Buslon and Overall Lay Coordinator Atty. Ira Agustin.