Engaged in the dynamic work of evangelization for young people, the Parish Youth Ministry is composed of youth core leaders who work along with the heads of the different organizations of young people in the parish such as campus ministers, young professionals, out-of-school youth, and other youth-oriented organizations. The main task of the team is to ensure that young people in the parish grow in their faith and become more actively involved in the life and mission of the Church.
- Provides for the formation and organization of the youth to realize their potentials, motivate their participation in church programs and prepare them as future parish leaders;
- Mobilizes the youth as instrument of evangelization for their fellow youth;
- Coordinates with the Vicariate and Youth Commission on the diocesan youth programs for implementation at the parish level;
- Plans, implements and evaluates the programs and activities;
- Recommends to the PPC relevant policies concerning the youth;
- Coordinates and monitors the projects of the organizations under the Commission on Youth of the Diocese;
- Submits periodically a progress report to the PPC, Vicariate Youth Coordinating Team, and Youth Commission;
- Performs related tasks as the Parish Priest may assign.