Committed to propagate the Spirituality of Stewardship, the Ministry designs, implements, evaluates formation programs, structures or systems in the Parish on the Spirituality of Stewardship and the Balik-Handog Program. The same is provided for the different Parish Chapels, BECs and organizations, encouraging the whole parish to adopt generosity and stewardship as a way of life and as witnesses of faith. The Ministry specifically ensures that parishioners appreciate and live out their being good stewards of all talents, time, treasure, life and faith.
- Designs formation programs that would promote Spirituality of Stewardship as a way of life in every parishioner, especially among those involved in the different ministries;
- Develops, plans and implements creative ways of tapping the resources of the parishioners for self-reliance (Balik-Handog Program and Abolition of Arancel System);
- Comes up with activities that would concretely make people practice stewardship for the Church and for the poor;
- Submits ministry reports to the PPC on the Balik-Handog program;
- Schedules regular Ministry meetings;
- Performs related tasks as the Parish Priest may assign.
STEWARDSHIP PASTORAL TEAM
REV. FR. MARLOU V. LEMAIRE
Sr. Frances Mangabat, SDS
Ms. Estelita Macalaguim
St. Peter Parish, Blk. 44 Lot 7- 8 New Capitol Estate 1, Commonwealth Ave., 1119 Quezon City